Q: Are there guidelines for the Review & Comments section of the blog?
A: What is this, the Wild West? Of course we have guidelines. You may not submit copyrighted images or other content unless you own the copyright to such content, or have the express authorization of the copyright owner to do so.
All submitted reviews/comments become the licensed property of Housekeeper Crockery. Your comments or review will be posted in five days or less. We’ll post your screen name and location with your text. If you choose to answer any profile questions, your responses will also be displayed with your comments/review. Any submissions that do not follow our Guidelines will not be posted. Housekeeper Crockery does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews, comments, ideas or advice.
Housekeeper Crockery reserves the right to not post a review or comment, or to remove an earliest-posted review/comment for any reason including if the comments or review contains any of the following:
1. Comments on competitive items, offers or websites or other reviews/comments visible on the page
2. Profanity, obscenities, spiteful remarks or other language not suitable for this forum
3. Political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam.”
4. Time-sensitive material (e.g. promotional tours, etc)
5. Single-word reviews
6. Phone numbers, email address, physical addresses, URLs, or other forms of contact information
7. Availability, price or alternative ordering information
8. Solicitations for helpful votes